- Be a man.
- Go to the toy store with a child and a credit card.
- Ignore your wife’s exclamations of “have you lost your freaking mind,” etc. Wives are always saying stuff like that.
- Ignore the distinct not-levelness of the back yard.
- Set up the Easy Set.
- Fill with hundreds if not thousands of gallons of water.
- Allow the child to get in the pool.
- Watch the low side of the pool collapse. Oops!
But don’t worry. Now that our one-day heat wave is over, it won’t be warm enough to swim again until August.