1. Why do the swine flu stats keep changing downward? Early reports said 149 Mexicans had died of the disease. Now they say 19. That’s a big difference. An early report of 19 might have averted the panic disease that spread so rapidly.
2. Why don’t my children have school tomorrow? No, the school did not shut down due to flu panic. This day off appears on the calendar. But why?
3. What are the best foods to eat to keep your brain healthy?*
4. I’m reading a book called “Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement.” WHY do I read such things? Perhaps I feel the need to raise my blood pressure now and then, just to be sure I’m alive?
5. Should I post a review of that book, or is my opinion a foregone conclusion?
*The answer is here. Go see!
** See, Eva, I told you I wasn’t leaving and that I would post links.